These sites have either graciously given me reciprocal links (*) or I believe them important enough to link to them without a link back. If you are an arts- or fine craft-related site and wish to exchange links, please fill out and submit the Reciprocal Links Request Form.
- David Adams, scrimshander * — A number of beautiful display pieces here, and other artforms too
- Michael Cohen, scrimshander * — One of the old Alaska Silver & Ivory ‘shanders; highly detailed work
- Gary Fiedler, scrimshander * — Beautiful scrimshaw on powderhorns
- Viveca Sahlin, scrimshander — A scrimshander from Sweden who does photo-realistic scrim
- Jim Stevens, scrimshander * — A legally blind scrimshander that does some amazing work
- www.scrimshaw.com * — Interesting info, scrimshaw kits, etc. Scrimshaw by Andrew Perkins.
- J. Rife Glass — An excellent stained glass artist; does both commissions and restorations.
- Jim Durow, Wooden Feather Carving Studio — Stunning carved and painted birds.
Nantucket Basket makers and suppliers